
As of right now I want to do a character model of one of my favorite villains from a video game, Pyramid Head. He is the terrifying character plaguing any player of Silent Hill. I want to put my own unique touches to it to make it my own.
First of all his iconic helmet has a few versions of its own. I want to use a version that has a pointed nose with a dense wire cage inside the helmet. Several large bolts will stick out from the back of the helmet.
Secondly I want to give him some sort of large belt holding his giant smock made of skin in place. The smock will go all the way to the ground but I want Pyramid Head to have some sort of large boots on with plenty of straps.
The last thing I want to change is his knife. I want him to have a giant kitchen knife with the heel of the blade extending straight into the handle from the top. It will have some sort of white tape around the handle.
No comments:
Post a Comment